Our office is open for business. As dental professionals we are aware of the importance of dental health to overall physical well-being and believe we have an ethical responsibility to care for our patients. We are very glad to be able to provide care for our patient community.
We also feel we have an obligation to ensure patient care in a safe, infection-free environment. Our office has always given the utmost attention to infection control and now is no different. We have been closely monitoring the guidance from the American and Virginia Dental Associations, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the Virginia Department of Health, and the CDC on keeping patients and staff safe.
We have put in place the following measures to ensure you and your child’s safety:
We will also ask you to limit contact and keep social distance from staff. We are also limiting who can accompany patients in the office. You will notice that our staff will be using additional protective equipment.
- We will send you a health-screen form the day before your visit. Please fill out and return promptly before your appointment. We will ask these same questions again when you arrive at the office.
- We ask that you complete patient registration & health forms before your visit.
- Upon arrival at our building call or text the office from your car or when outside the building. We will notify you when we are ready to see you.
- All Patients and parents must wear face masks to be admitted into the office.
- We will take your temperature when you enter our office.
- We will ask patients and parent to use hand sanitizer upon entry into the office
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines and toys
- Patients and children should practice social distancing when in the office (6 feet). Please remain in control of your child at all times.
- Please bring your own pen to sign any necessary documents.
- Our tooth brushing station is closed so please brush your children’s teeth before your visit.
- Patients may be accompanied by only one parent and only when necessary. No other family members or friends will be allowed into the office. We will call parents of any treatment decisions at the end of the appointment.
- No infants accompanying parent unless infant is patient being treated. We ask that accompanying adult wait outside the office.
- We are limiting same-time appointments when scheduling members of a family.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the above steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to seeing you.