Arlington Pediatric Dentistry is open to receive patients. We are aware of the importance of dental health to overall physical well-being and take our responsibility to care for our patients very seriously. We also understand the importance of maintaining a safe, infection-free environment in which you and your family can feel comfortable and receive care. Our pediatric dentists, orthodontist and team have taken additional steps to maintain a clean and safe environment and follow all guidelines from the American Dental Association®, Virginia Dental Association, American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Virginia Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control to give you the safest environment possible.
We have put in place the following safety measures:
- Physical distancing — please limit contact and maintain a safe distance (6 feet) from others.
- Additional personal protective equipment for our team
- Please complete patient registration and health forms prior to your visit.
- Face masks are required to enter Arlington Pediatric Dentistry.
- We ask patients and parents to please use hand sanitizer upon entering our office.
- Our waiting rooms no long offer magazines and toys.
- Please bring your own pen to sign any documents.
- Brush your child’s teeth before your visit, as our tooth brushing station is closed.
- Patients may only be accompanied by one parent. No other family members or friends will be allowed into the office.
- Same-time appointments for members of the same family are limited.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 protocols or safety measures, please call 703-671-5437 and speak with a member of our team. We will be happy to provide you with more information and help you make an appointment with Dr. Arpi Patel Khare, Dr. Carlos Cruz-Chu or Dr. Shiva Kermanshi.
We are proud to provide pediatric and orthodontic care in Arlington, Virginia, and look forward to meeting you soon!